Windows Explorer

Is there a difference between opening "My Documents" or starting the "Windows
Explorer" application other than the default left panel? Any advantage either
way?

--
Dennis M. Marks
1 answer Last reply

    My Documents takes you directly to your documents and
    Windows Explorer usually takes you to the C: drive, and My
    Computer takes you to the root directory folder and shows
    the installed drives, but the program is the same and you
    can then navigate to any other. You can even use Internet
    Explorer to view you hard drives by typing in the path, such
    as E:\My Documents\My Documents\Nimitz Fast-Carrier.jpg
    which is my homepge and it is only on my machine.

    --
    Merry Christmas
    Have a Safe and Happy New Year

    "denmarks" <denmarks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message
    | Is there a difference between opening "My Documents" or
    starting the "Windows
    | Explorer" application other than the default left panel?
    Any advantage either
    | way?
    |
    | --
    | Dennis M. Marks