Is there a difference between opening "My Documents" or starting the "Windows
Explorer" application other than the default left panel? Any advantage either
way?

--
Dennis M. Marks

My Documents takes you directly to your documents and
Windows Explorer usually takes you to the C: drive, and My
Computer takes you to the root directory folder and shows
the installed drives, but the program is the same and you
can then navigate to any other. You can even use Internet
Explorer to view you hard drives by typing in the path, such
as E:\My Documents\My Documents\Nimitz Fast-Carrier.jpg
which is my homepge and it is only on my machine.

--
Merry Christmas
Have a Safe and Happy New Year

"denmarks" <denmarks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in