XP SP2 Event Viewer

I went to Administrative Tools > Event Viewer > System;

I keep seeing a repeated error message in the event view. It reads as
follows:

"The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
PSeries."

....The Source column has Service Control Manager and the Event number is
always 7026. Opening regedit I searched "PSeries" and found it to be

under Legacy.

I would like to know if this is serious, and if there is a fix. Or nothing
to worry about...

Mark

ID: 7026
Source: Service Control Manager
http://tinyurl.com/5h53w

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:OI2JTq84EHA.3864@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl,
MarkC <None@nospam.com> hunted and pecked:
> I went to Administrative Tools > Event Viewer > System;
>
> I keep seeing a repeated error message in the event view. It reads as
> follows:
>
> "The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
> PSeries."
>
> ...The Source column has Service Control Manager and the Event number
> is always 7026. Opening regedit I searched "PSeries" and found it to
> be
>
> under Legacy.
>
> I would like to know if this is serious, and if there is a fix. Or
> nothing to worry about...
>
> Mark

Hi Wes:

I came across and read that info before I posted. I just don't know how to
relate that info to my situation. It's is a driver issue, but to what
application or hardware? What is PSeries? Thanks for taking the time to
point out the URL...
MarkC