Sign in with
Your question

AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+ Black Edition For Sale

Last response: in Deals
July 30, 2010 7:10:34 PM

Up for sale is my AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+ Black Edition processor. I've been running it at the stock frequency (3.2 GHz) and stock voltages ever since I got it with a good quality heatsink (it idles in the low to mid 30s). It has been a rock-solid reliable chip.

Looking to get $80 shipped.
August 3, 2010 9:35:05 PM

Bump. You won't find one cheaper than this (shipped) on eBay. Am willing to listen to reasonable offers.

I would post pictures, but I'm running it right now in my computer - so pulling it out to take a picture and then putting it right back in would be a pain :) 
Related resources
August 3, 2010 10:19:37 PM

So...you're not interested in buying my processor? No need to reply then.
August 4, 2010 5:02:47 PM

jackrabb1t said:
Bump. You won't find one cheaper than this (shipped) on eBay. Am willing to listen to reasonable offers.

I would post pictures, but I'm running it right now in my computer - so pulling it out to take a picture and then putting it right back in would be a pain :) 

Should probably check for yourself before Posting something like that !! --- Here's one at $63 including shipping with 7 available and they are NEW not used !!
August 6, 2010 7:54:42 PM

Still for sale. Reasonable offers accepted.
August 10, 2010 1:45:48 PM

kelvinhughes said:
Hi Jack Rabbit

I am very interested in buying your processor. I am willing to pay $60 with the heatsink. Let me know asap.
Thanks, Kelvin

kelvin@kelvinhughesproductions.com

This processor does not come with a heatsink. It's on eBay now, so if you want it go bid!
!