Sign in with
Your question

FARCRY 2 SPINING AROUND LOOKING UP!

Last response: in Video Games
October 29, 2008 6:32:59 PM

iv instaled this game on 2 machines now. the first machine installed fine and runs perfectly normal on windows xp then i got to my better machine (runing vista 64 server edition)(changing to vista 64 ultimate soon)

it installed fine but when i loaded into the game my player just looks up for the jeep intro thing and once i get to the point where i can move i just look up and start spining around! i also have the problem of it windowing all the time.

one of my mates had a similar problem with a different game and he just unpluged his joystick but i dont have a joystick.

any ideas?

More about : farcry spining

October 29, 2008 6:51:29 PM

Huh, I was about to suggest unplugging any joysticks, steering wheels, extra mouses, etc you might have, but you beat me to it.

Try reinstalling your mouse drivers I guess. If they have a calibration option try recalibrating your mouse. Try unplugging your mouse and rebooting your computer, wait until it is completely booted up, then plug the mouse back in into a different USB port so it will redetect it. If none of that works, then you got me....
!