Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

How can I get rid of a Macromedia Pop Up Window that pops up every time I
open some News Pappers.
It is not in Add and Remove Programs to deleted there.
Where can I find it and deleted?
Thanks.

--
Jfern

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 09:57:06 -0500, "Ted Zieglar" <teddyz@notmail.com>
wrote:
>You may be referring to pop-up advertising, which can include videos created
>with software written by the Macromedia company.

If you wish to disable Flash animations, here is a link
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/noflash.htm

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

Hello!

You can try Firefox browser - I use it and I haven't problems with it

WBR, Tom Frisch
HideIt! - The best wizard to hide secret files
http://www.guard-software.com/

Hello!

You can try Firefox browser - I use it and I haven't problems with it

WBR, Tom Frisch
HideIt! - The best wizard to hide secret files
http://www.guard-software.com/

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 09:12:34 -0800, John Thomas Smith <jtsmith@pacifier.com>
wrote:

Trouble with having to disable flash, is disabling flash. There's normally more
good to be found with flash on web sites than the few rotten ads that fly past
popup blockers.