reagan rest in peace here LAT 37.8319350 LONG

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services,alt.politics.bush (More info?)

reagan rest in peace here LAT 37.8319350 LONG 122.09983
2 answers Last reply
More about reagan rest peace 8319350 long
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services,alt.politics.bush (More info?)

    If Bush gets reelected, my guess is that there will be
    lots of Americans resting in peace! Bush isn't finished
    invading countries yet!

    On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:42:08 -0700, "Arizona Bushwhacker"
    <azbushwatcher@cox.net> wrote:

    >If Bush gets reelected, my guess is that there will be
    >lots of Americans resting in peace! Bush isn't finished
    >invading countries yet!

    Just keep reading the NY Times and stay in the dark!

Verizon Politics Internet Service Providers