reagan rest in peace here LAT 37.8319350 LONG

Last response: in Network Providers
June 11, 2004 3:27:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services,alt.politics.bush (More info?)

reagan rest in peace here LAT 37.8319350 LONG 122.09983
Anonymous
June 11, 2004 3:42:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services,alt.politics.bush (More info?)

If Bush gets reelected, my guess is that there will be
lots of Americans resting in peace! Bush isn't finished
invading countries yet!
Anonymous
June 16, 2004 2:03:10 AM

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:42:08 -0700, "Arizona Bushwhacker"
<azbushwatcher@cox.net> wrote:

>If Bush gets reelected, my guess is that there will be
>lots of Americans resting in peace! Bush isn't finished
>invading countries yet!

Just keep reading the NY Times and stay in the dark!
!