Two windows folders

When I re-installed windows Xp home edition, I installed a second windows
folder, and now I want to Wipe my computer, and I can't fiugure out how,
cansomeone help me please?!

On 18/12/2004 Heien (much appreciated) wrote:

> When I re-installed windows Xp home edition, I installed a second
> windows folder, and now I want to Wipe my computer, and I can't
> fiugure out how, cansomeone help me please?!

If you really mean wipe it - i.e. clear the whole disk - then you can
boot from the XP CD and select a disk format during the install process.

This will wipe the whole disk completely and you will lose every file
on the disk.

It's not a problem doing it, just be sure it's really what you want to
do :)

--
Jeff Gaines Damerham Hampshire UK
Posted with XanaNews 1.16.5.2 http://www.wilsonc.demon.co.uk/delphi.htm

Follow this for a Clean Installation:
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/cleanxp.htm

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"Heien (much appreciated)" <Heien (much
appreciated)@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I re-installed windows Xp home edition, I installed a second windows
> folder, and now I want to Wipe my computer, and I can't fiugure out how,
> cansomeone help me please?!

martin

Heien (much appreciated) wrote:
> When I re-installed windows Xp home edition, I installed a second windows
> folder, and now I want to Wipe my computer, and I can't fiugure out how,
> cansomeone help me please?!

You need to change the boot sequence in BIOS then boot from your XP disk and
reformat.

--
Best Wishes from Martin

So many questions, so few answers.