Two windows folders

When I re-installed windows Xp home edition, I installed a second windows
folder, and now I want to Wipe my computer, and I can't fiugure out how,
cansomeone help me please?!
3 answers Last reply
More about windows folders

    On 18/12/2004 Heien (much appreciated) wrote:

    > When I re-installed windows Xp home edition, I installed a second
    > windows folder, and now I want to Wipe my computer, and I can't
    > fiugure out how, cansomeone help me please?!

    If you really mean wipe it - i.e. clear the whole disk - then you can
    boot from the XP CD and select a disk format during the install process.

    This will wipe the whole disk completely and you will lose every file
    on the disk.

    It's not a problem doing it, just be sure it's really what you want to
    do :-)

    --
    Jeff Gaines Damerham Hampshire UK
    Posted with XanaNews 1.16.5.2 http://www.wilsonc.demon.co.uk/delphi.htm

    Follow this for a Clean Installation:
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/cleanxp.htm

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "Heien (much appreciated)" <Heien (much
    appreciated)@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I re-installed windows Xp home edition, I installed a second windows
    > folder, and now I want to Wipe my computer, and I can't fiugure out how,
    > cansomeone help me please?!

    Heien (much appreciated) wrote:
    > When I re-installed windows Xp home edition, I installed a second windows
    > folder, and now I want to Wipe my computer, and I can't fiugure out how,
    > cansomeone help me please?!

    You need to change the boot sequence in BIOS then boot from your XP disk and
    reformat.

    --
    Best Wishes from Martin

    So many questions, so few answers.