Gvie me Scarub Husk Now!

Group,

I figured that since i haven't received my politely requested 2 socket
elite armor, that I would take the approach that some folks do.
Heeheehee. Insults to demandors intended! :)

Give armor now! Make give now!

Heeheehee.
Julie

Julie Warden wrote:
> Group,
>
> I figured that since i haven't received my politely requested 2 socket
> elite armor, that I would take the approach that some folks do.
> Heeheehee. Insults to demandors intended! :)
>
> Give armor now! Make give now!
>
> Heeheehee.
> Julie

Sounds like a variation of short's trademark mf'ing technique. :)

--
chainbreaker

Julie Warden wrote:
> Group,
>
> I figured that since i haven't received my politely requested 2 socket
> elite armor, that I would take the approach that some folks do.
> Heeheehee. Insults to demandors intended! :)
>
> Give armor now! Make give now!
>
> Heeheehee.
> Julie

Just checked my mules, the best I can do is a 2-socket loricated mail or a
3-socket scarab husk (maybe there was a great hauberk there as well, but
didn't look at the sockets). Let me know if you want any of it.

Devast8or

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 03:33:06 GMT, Julie Warden
<julie_warden@spamonlyhotmail.com> wrote:

>Group,
>
>I figured that since i haven't received my politely requested 2 socket
>elite armor, that I would take the approach that some folks do.
>Heeheehee. Insults to demandors intended! :)
>
>Give armor now! Make give now!
>
>Heeheehee.
>Julie

Are you on US west Ladder?
If so, I think I have one laying around somewhere.

Let me know, It is yours.

Justin

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 23:09:40 GMT, Justin L <leejustice2@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 03:33:06 GMT, Julie Warden
><julie_warden@spamonlyhotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Group,
>>
>>I figured that since i haven't received my politely requested 2 socket
>>elite armor, that I would take the approach that some folks do.
>>Heeheehee. Insults to demandors intended! :)
>>
>>Give armor now! Make give now!
>>
>>Heeheehee.
>>Julie
>
> Are you on US west Ladder?
>If so, I think I have one laying around somewhere.
>
>Let me know, It is yours.
>
>Justin

oops I lied, but not on purpose!

I have two 3 socket elite armors.

sorry!!

Justin

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 23:14:50 GMT, Justin L <leejustice2@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 23:09:40 GMT, Justin L <leejustice2@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 03:33:06 GMT, Julie Warden
>><julie_warden@spamonlyhotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Group,
>>>
>>>I figured that since i haven't received my politely requested 2 socket
>>>elite armor, that I would take the approach that some folks do.
>>>Heeheehee. Insults to demandors intended! :)
>>>
>>>Give armor now! Make give now!
>>>
>>>Heeheehee.
>>>Julie
>>
>> Are you on US west Ladder?
>>If so, I think I have one laying around somewhere.
>>
>>Let me know, It is yours.
>>
>>Justin
>
>oops I lied, but not on purpose!
>
>I have two 3 socket elite armors.
>
>sorry!!
>
>Justin

No apology necessary. I'm on the USEast Ladder. I found a Lum rune at
the NM Hellforge, so I want to make a Smoke with it.

Julie

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 21:08:16 +0200, "Devast8or"
<invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Julie Warden wrote:
>> Group,
>>
>> I figured that since i haven't received my politely requested 2 socket
>> elite armor, that I would take the approach that some folks do.
>> Heeheehee. Insults to demandors intended! :)
>>
>> Give armor now! Make give now!
>>
>> Heeheehee.
>> Julie
>
>Just checked my mules, the best I can do is a 2-socket loricated mail or a
>3-socket scarab husk (maybe there was a great hauberk there as well, but
>didn't look at the sockets). Let me know if you want any of it.
>
>Devast8or

Thank you very much for the kind offer, but the L-Mail is a bit heavy
for my Amazon. Actually, I was kidding with this message, even though
I do need a 2-socket armor. I was aping what I've heard in a couple
of games in the past :)

Julie

Julie Warden wrote:

> Thank you very much for the kind offer, but the L-Mail is a bit heavy
> for my Amazon.

Yeah, I figured it would be. And the great hauberk I had turned out to be
4-socketed. But I also see that we're not on the same realm so even if I had
one...

> Actually, I was kidding with this message, even though
> I do need a 2-socket armor. I was aping what I've heard in a couple
> of games in the past :)
>
> Julie

I know :)

Devast8or