hi Pop (& everyone else also!)
according to ur advice i tried removing MemTurbo from my system from my
ctrl panel but it cant b removed saying the installation file cant b found
pls help

dumb spidey wrote:

> according to ur advice i tried removing MemTurbo from my system from my
>ctrl panel but it cant b removed saying the installation file cant b found
>pls help

Generally if that happens the best course is to install the program
concerned again, over the top of the first one. That will provide the
uninstallation info, and you can then uninstall

Hi Alex
I tried doing that but its an Uninst.isu file .I also tried EasyClean etc.
but it just wont go.
Help