Server application error after user login

my users can't access my web page after login, it display Server Application
Error:
The server has encountered an error while loading an application during the
processing of your request. Please refer to the event log for more detail
information. Please contact the server administrator for assistance. what
should I do. Furthermore my website is written in ASP.

Kelvin
3 answers Last reply
More about server application error user login

    Kelvin:

    As the error message clearly states, you have an "Application Error",
    not a Windows XP error.

    The solution is to debug your application.
    As the error message clearly states, the Event Log will
    provide you with details about the programming bugs
    that are source / cause of the error.

    --
    steve

    nhit_whit_thenut_@yahoo.com
    remove _thenut_ to reach me

    "Kt" <silver80@pacific.net.sg> wrote in message
    > my users can't access my web page after login, it display Server
    Application
    > Error:
    > The server has encountered an error while loading an application during
    the
    > processing of your request. Please refer to the event log for more detail
    > information. Please contact the server administrator for assistance. what
    > should I do. Furthermore my website is written in ASP.
    >

    > Kelvin

    From the event view, I traced the error message ID 7034, 7035. It prompt COM+
    Service Control Manager failed. Is it IIS COM+ affected. How to rectify this
    problem even I off the Firewall.

    Kelvin

    "joust in jest" wrote:

    > Kelvin:
    >
    > As the error message clearly states, you have an "Application Error",
    > not a Windows XP error.
    >
    > The solution is to debug your application.
    > As the error message clearly states, the Event Log will
    > provide you with details about the programming bugs
    > that are source / cause of the error.
    >

    > --
    > steve
    >
    > nhit_whit_thenut_@yahoo.com
    > remove _thenut_ to reach me
    >

    > "Kt" <silver80@pacific.net.sg> wrote in message
    > > my users can't access my web page after login, it display Server
    > Application
    > > Error:
    > > The server has encountered an error while loading an application during
    > the
    > > processing of your request. Please refer to the event log for more detail
    > > information. Please contact the server administrator for assistance. what
    > > should I do. Furthermore my website is written in ASP.
    > >

    > > Kelvin

    Hi kevin
    I am also getting the same problem
    Have U received any break through

    Mandar

    "Kt" wrote:

    > my users can't access my web page after login, it display Server Application
    > Error:
    > The server has encountered an error while loading an application during the
    > processing of your request. Please refer to the event log for more detail
    > information. Please contact the server administrator for assistance. what
    > should I do. Furthermore my website is written in ASP.
    >

    > Kelvin

Login Microsoft Servers Windows XP