Server application error after user login

my users can't access my web page after login, it display Server Application
Error:
The server has encountered an error while loading an application during the
processing of your request. Please refer to the event log for more detail
information. Please contact the server administrator for assistance. what
should I do. Furthermore my website is written in ASP.

Kelvin

Kelvin:

As the error message clearly states, you have an "Application Error",
not a Windows XP error.

The solution is to debug your application.
As the error message clearly states, the Event Log will
provide you with details about the programming bugs
that are source / cause of the error.

--
steve

nhit_whit_thenut_@yahoo.com
remove _thenut_ to reach me

"Kt" <silver80@pacific.net.sg> wrote in message
> my users can't access my web page after login, it display Server
Application
> Error:
> The server has encountered an error while loading an application during
the
> processing of your request. Please refer to the event log for more detail
> information. Please contact the server administrator for assistance. what
> should I do. Furthermore my website is written in ASP.
>

> Kelvin

From the event view, I traced the error message ID 7034, 7035. It prompt COM+
Service Control Manager failed. Is it IIS COM+ affected. How to rectify this
problem even I off the Firewall.

Kelvin

"joust in jest" wrote:

> Kelvin:
>
> As the error message clearly states, you have an "Application Error",
> not a Windows XP error.
>
> The solution is to debug your application.
> As the error message clearly states, the Event Log will
> provide you with details about the programming bugs
> that are source / cause of the error.
>

> --
> steve
>
> nhit_whit_thenut_@yahoo.com
> remove _thenut_ to reach me
>

> "Kt" <silver80@pacific.net.sg> wrote in message
> > my users can't access my web page after login, it display Server
> Application
> > Error:
> > The server has encountered an error while loading an application during
> the
> > processing of your request. Please refer to the event log for more detail
> > information. Please contact the server administrator for assistance. what
> > should I do. Furthermore my website is written in ASP.
> >

> > Kelvin

Hi kevin
I am also getting the same problem
Have U received any break through

Mandar

"Kt" wrote:

> my users can't access my web page after login, it display Server Application
> Error:
> The server has encountered an error while loading an application during the
> processing of your request. Please refer to the event log for more detail
> information. Please contact the server administrator for assistance. what
> should I do. Furthermore my website is written in ASP.
>

> Kelvin

TRENDING THREADS