3.2Ghz i7 Extreme
6GB DDR3 1600 RAM
800GB of HD space, 500GB storage, 300GB of RAID configured space (600GB from these if you disable RAID)
1.8GB GTX295 Nvidia Graphics Card
Acoustically dampened case (currently fan cooled, but case is built with liquid cooling in mind)
- 2x24" widescreen LCD monitors (Samsung's)
- Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 965 Nehalem 3.2GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor BX80601965
- BFG Tech BFGEGTX2951792E GeForce GTX 295 1792MB 896 (448 x 2)-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video ...
- CORSAIR DOMINATOR 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Triple Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model TR3X6G1600C8D
- Western Digital Caviar Black WD5001AALS 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive (Storage)
- 2 x Western Digital VelociRaptor WD3000HLFS 300GB 10000 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive (These are RAID configured for speed)
- LITE-ON Black 4X Blu-ray DVD ROM SATA Model DH-4O1S-08
- ZALMAN PROFESSIONAL GS-1000-TT Titanium Computer Case Aluminum / 1.0mm SECC Steel Full Tower With Hot Swap Bays & PSU Roller ...
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 64-bit for System Builders - OEM
- Killer NIC K1 Gaming Network Card – 10/100/1000Mbps PCI Network Adapter
- CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX 850W ATX12V 2.2 / EPS12V 2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Active PFC Power Supply
- ENERMAX MAGMA UC-MA12 120mm Case Fanx3
I hate, and I do mean hate, selling this machine. The time I get to spend on it, it's the best machine I've ever built. Unfortunately, circumstances dictate that I have to. Parts are practically brand new, machine was built late last year and my job at the time was intense enough that I barely had time to spend on it. I cut and dampened the case acoustically myself. It's nearly silent, even under full load. I've never OC'ed any components (have never had a need).
I'd prefer to sell locally (Chicago area), face to face, but I'm open to other options.