Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Trade unibody macbook pro 13" for a 15"

Last response: in Deals
August 13, 2010 3:50:21 PM

This is a fantastic, light computer, but as a designer I am feeling the need for a bigger screen when I'm not plugged into a large external monitor. The lappy is still under warranty and in excellent condition.

Anybody want to trade their 15" Macbook pro for the more portable version? (I would like to avoid eBay and their high selling fees)
April 9, 2011 8:39:29 PM

dhammy0110 said:
This is a fantastic, light computer, but as a designer I am feeling the need for a bigger screen when I'm not plugged into a large external monitor. The lappy is still under warranty and in excellent condition.

Anybody want to trade their 15" Macbook pro for the more portable version? (I would like to avoid eBay and their high selling fees)

I know this post is old but did you ever find someone to help with the swap? I have a 15" but am considering downsizing to a 13".
September 30, 2011 12:53:01 PM

damax85 said:
I know this post is old but did you ever find someone to help with the swap? I have a 15" but am considering downsizing to a 13".

Hello. This is my first time here. And somehow came upon this message just as I was wondering if anyone wanted a 13 instead of 15 because I realize now I do.

Has anything transpired with this yet?

Please contact me or post if there is still interest.

Thanks!
Related resources
February 29, 2012 3:25:45 PM

damax85 said:

well I have a 13" and am looking for a 15" -- does yours have thunderbolt (added bonus) -- the 13" is great but I got started into video editing and the 13" display is a little small for Final Cut. We could both take HDD out and then swap.
May 2, 2012 10:14:40 PM

I aswell have a 13" 2011 macbook pro, I'd love to trade for the 15 inch, please contact me at [removed]
May 4, 2012 4:42:52 PM

This topic has been closed by Rubix_1011
!