can't install flash player

flash player disapeared after XP sp2 update,media player too but I fixed
that. It will install and work in firefox but not internet explorer 6 sp2.
HELP PLEASE. Sincerly Jeannine Brown
--
Thank you so much to everyone for your help

The Flash player was created by the Macromedia company, which provides the
technical support for its products. Install the Flash player directly from
Macromedia's web site:
http://tinyurl.com/3tuy

Ted Zieglar