Explorer -v- Internet Explorer

I notice that sometimes when I start Explorer the title bar will say
e.g. 'Temp - Internet Explorer'.

Is it schizophrenic? Why doesn't it say 'Temp - Windows Explorer'?

--
Jeff Gaines
Posted with XanaNews 1.16.5.2

"Jeff Gaines" <whitedragon@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message

> I notice that sometimes when I start Explorer the title bar will say
> e.g. 'Temp - Internet Explorer'.
>
> Is it schizophrenic? Why doesn't it say 'Temp - Windows Explorer'?

Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer are actually almost the same thing.
If you open IE and put c:\ in the address you will see it morph into
Explorer.
The reverse is true if you put a web address in Explorers address bar it
will "become" IE

--

Regards,

Mike