Computer Help For Free

December 23, 2004 4:25:46 AM

If you need help with computers please visit our new website that we
created where you can email us and obtain free computer advice within
24 hours. (Please ignore our second post)

http://www.geocities.com/computerhelpforfree/

Thank You

ComputerHelpForFree

--
ComputerHelp

More about : computer free

Anonymous
December 23, 2004 4:25:47 AM

"ComputerHelp" <ComputerHelp.1hp5t0@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> If you need help with computers please visit our new website that we
> created where you can email us and obtain free computer advice within
> 24 hours. (Please ignore our second post)
>
> http://www.geocities.com/computerhelpforfree/

Any users seeing your post here already are getting help for free, and
they don't have to divulge their e-mail address to get it. Also, you
really expect us to believe this "help" site will survive very long
since it is on a personal Geocities web page instead of getting its own
domain registration and web hosting?

It is a "Site Under Construction" with just a mailto:// link. Get ready
to be spammed should you decide to request "help" from these folks when
and if you use your real e-mail address to contact them. There is no
privacy policy posted.
Anonymous
December 24, 2004 10:46:23 PM

"We are determined to help and solve every customers problem." (Including
there [sic] punctuation?)

If you're offering a free service, how can you have customers?
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE)

!