Update on my activites.

Well, I've started a hardcore necro. Summoner. Going with around five
in CE, rest in summons and a couple in curses. Depending on how far I
get, I might do some bone spear too. Probably going to use a might
merc this time, instead of a Barbarian, though I might get one of
those instead. We'll see how the might works out. Aorund level 9 thus
far, haven't had a whole lot of time to play.

Might also make a Martial Artist on Softcore East Ladder, to play with
the Diablo2 LiveJournal group there.
Andy

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of
hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo,
Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr., writer

WhiteDog

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2003

"Anadriel" <KibBen@nointernetfakehamformegmail.com> wrote in message
> Might also make a Martial Artist on Softcore East Ladder, to play with
> the Diablo2 LiveJournal group there.
> Andy

What the heck is USWEST, chopped liver? :)

When the moon was at its appropriate phase for Tue, 05 Apr 2005
12:50:59 GMT, the clanmember, "Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net>,
gave to us this sage teaching:

>"Anadriel" <KibBen@nointernetfakehamformegmail.com> wrote in message
>> Might also make a Martial Artist on Softcore East Ladder, to play with
>> the Diablo2 LiveJournal group there.
>> Andy
>
>What the heck is USWEST, chopped liver? :)

No, but apparently, there, with this group, it is like West, in the
Mickey channel and games, when I first started in 1.09.
Andy

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of
hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo,
Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr., writer

TRENDING THREADS