can't run flash player

I finaly got flash player downloaded but it wont install/run, flash says it
can't find my plug ins for internet explorer. it will install and run on
firefox but not internet explorer. I like internet explorer, firefox is too
slow, I only have dail up. HELP is there another software/flash player
compatible with IE 6 sp2 ?
--
Thank you so much to everyone for your help

purplehaze wrote:
> I finaly got flash player downloaded but it wont install/run, flash
> says it can't find my plug ins for internet explorer. it will install
> and run on firefox but not internet explorer. I like internet
> explorer, firefox is too slow, I only have dail up. HELP is there
> another software/flash player compatible with IE 6 sp2 ?

Control Panel --> Add/Remove Programs
Remove Macromedia Flash Player.

Download and install Flash & Shockwave from:

http://www.softwarepatch.com/internet/flash.html
and
http://www.softwarepatch.com/internet/shockwave.html

In that order and try to use it again.