Printer access for all users?

I have XP Home SP2.

I set up my HP printer but it will only print from the Administrator account
and not a Limited account -- once I made all accounts "Administrators" anyone
could print. How can I allow printing from both Admin and Limited users?
1 answer Last reply
More about printer access users

    Hi Chris,

    Restart in Safe mode, then logon as administrator. Locate this folder and
    right click it, choose properties:

    C:\Windows\system32\spool

    You need to give "everyone" print permissions on the security tab.

    How to start in Safe mode:
    http://www.rickrogers.org/fixes.htm#Safe%20mode

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    >I have XP Home SP2.
    >
    > I set up my HP printer but it will only print from the Administrator
    > account
    > and not a Limited account -- once I made all accounts "Administrators"
    > anyone
    > could print. How can I allow printing from both Admin and Limited users?

Printers Windows XP