I want to use japanese Language

I am using Win XP of english virsion. Now I am in japan and I have to rite
some mails and documents in japanese. I am trying to install japanese Font
but it dose not work. Please help me to do this.
2 answers Last reply
More about japanese language

    You will have to install the Japanese version of XP in a separate partition
    and dual boot between the English and Japanese versions.

    Himendra wrote:
    > I am using Win XP of english virsion. Now I am in japan and I have to rite
    > some mails and documents in japanese. I am trying to install japanese Font
    > but it dose not work. Please help me to do this.

    Start > Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Languages,
    Supplemental Language Support > Install files for East Asian Languages.
    You may need to have your original WinXP installation CD handy.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm