Burning CDs

Thanks for all the responses so far. I originally asked reason for a
problem so the responses (not through lack of effort) have not been
conclusive.

Perhaps I should have asked for an answer to the problem. The problem
(requirement) is to be able to write to a CD or CDRW (on a computer with
XPPro- SP2) in such a way that it could be universaly read by any other CD /
CDRW drive irrespective of the operating system on that computer. I hope
that isn't too much of an ask.

Thanks.

Bill Ridgeway
1 answer Last reply
More about burning

    On 24/12/2004 Bill Ridgeway wrote:

    > Thanks for all the responses so far. I originally asked reason for a
    > problem so the responses (not through lack of effort) have not been
    > conclusive.
    >
    > Perhaps I should have asked for an answer to the problem. The
    > problem (requirement) is to be able to write to a CD or CDRW (on a
    > computer with XPPro- SP2) in such a way that it could be universaly
    > read by any other CD / CDRW drive irrespective of the operating
    > system on that computer. I hope that isn't too much of an ask.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Bill Ridgeway

    In that case you would need to use a CD burning program (e.g. Nero) and
    finalise the disk in the burn options, that should be readable on most
    other CD players.

    --
    Jeff Gaines
    Posted with XanaNews 1.17.1.2 http://www.wilsonc.demon.co.uk/delphi.htm