crysis warhead

malveaux

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2008
Heya,

^- As mentioned, stand alone.

But save your $30, it's shorter than the first, doesn't add anything to the concept of Crysis's gaping hole of a story line and will soon be available in the trio-pack when they release the Prophet version of Crysis, which will also not be worth the money. When you can get all three in a box together or on a Bluray for like $10, then buy them. Otherwise, just use the Demo as a benchmark and move along. Your $30 will thank me.

Very best, :D

wahjahka

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2008

thank a lot with that $30 you saved me i can get a headset! :)

baracubra

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2008
NOnoNO! This game doesn't add much to the storyline but is overal great fun. Think of it as an upgrade to make Crysis longer! :D
Also, the Mp; Crysis Wars is fantastic and is well worth the money!
I've played through it twice and I'm really enjoying the MP!

BigMac

Splendid
Nov 25, 2003

and continue to play CounterStrike 1.6?

Come on, don't fall for the hype but don't eat up a single comment like that either. If you liked Crysis, you will like this one. On the other hand if you liked Crysis but think it was too short, then don't buy it because it is even shorter (granted it was also cheaper at launch) and you play into their business model which is to deliver shorter single player games and sell for the same price, generating more revenue that way.

They (Crytech) should invest more in gameplay, so that their games will stay on the (virtual) shopping shelves longer.

malveaux

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2008

Huh? You think paying for Crysis 1 and Warhead, for like $70~80 or more, for a game that is like... playable in a day... a great fantastic game worth that money? Whatever floats your boat. Pretty game, but that's it. Short game. Very short.

@OP, buy a game that you can actually play a while and perhaps replay. More worth your cash.

Very best,