Yahoo, pogo, and play site will not let me play any games...Some one told me
to download java... It will not let me down load it. Is there anything eles
that I can do to let me play games... I have tried turning of the pop up
blocker also.

Cassie wrote:
> Yahoo, pogo, and play site will not let me play any games...Some one told me
> to download java... It will not let me down load it. Is there anything eles
> that I can do to let me play games... I have tried turning of the pop up
> blocker also.

As the result of a lawsuit by Sun Microsystems, and the ensuing
settlement, Microsoft was not allowed to provide its own Java Virtual
Machine to Windows XP users. You can get almost the same
functionality by downloading Sun's version of Java from
http://java.sun.com/getjava/index.html. If you want the wider website
compatibility of Microsoft's Java Virtual Machine, it is still
available from a lot of 3rd-party web sites, one of which is here:
http://www.virtualmachine.tk/.

If you do choose the Microsoft JVM, be sure to apply a needed
security patch.

Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-011
http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-011.asp
(Prevents the Trojan.ByteVerify issue)