Problem with Add/Remove

When going to ControlPanel/Add-Remove it tries to create a list of all
programs.The list appears to stop after about 14 or 15 entries but
scrolling through lots of space shows the rest of the list WAY WAY down.

I tried to search the MS Knowledge Base but couldn't find anything that
appeared to reflect the problem. I am on SP2 and up-to-date with
subsequent fixes, have an up-do-date virus-checker and run ZoneAlarm.l

Any ideas on what the problem is and how to fix it.

Thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about problem remove

    just an idea - search the KB or the web for how to manually remove
    Add/Remove entries - then check out that section of your registry

    Elliott Alterman wrote:

    >When going to ControlPanel/Add-Remove it tries to create a list of all
    >programs.The list appears to stop after about 14 or 15 entries but
    >scrolling through lots of space shows the rest of the list WAY WAY down.
    >
    >I tried to search the MS Knowledge Base but couldn't find anything that
    >appeared to reflect the problem. I am on SP2 and up-to-date with
    >subsequent fixes, have an up-do-date virus-checker and run ZoneAlarm.l
    >
    >Any ideas on what the problem is and how to fix it.
    >
    >Thanks

    Line 226 right side...

    --
    Tumppi
    Reply to group

    "Elliott Alterman" <ealterman@nospamplease.cox.net> kirjoitti viestissä
    > When going to ControlPanel/Add-Remove it tries to create a list of all
    > programs.The list appears to stop after about 14 or 15 entries but
    > scrolling through lots of space shows the rest of the list WAY WAY down.
    >
    > I tried to search the MS Knowledge Base but couldn't find anything that
    > appeared to reflect the problem. I am on SP2 and up-to-date with
    > subsequent fixes, have an up-do-date virus-checker and run ZoneAlarm.l
    >
    > Any ideas on what the problem is and how to fix it.
    >
    > Thanks

    That did it - thanks!

    Thomas Wendell wrote:
    > Line 226 right side...