Problem with Add/Remove

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
December 26, 2004 4:28:30 PM

When going to ControlPanel/Add-Remove it tries to create a list of all
programs.The list appears to stop after about 14 or 15 entries but
scrolling through lots of space shows the rest of the list WAY WAY down.

I tried to search the MS Knowledge Base but couldn't find anything that
appeared to reflect the problem. I am on SP2 and up-to-date with
subsequent fixes, have an up-do-date virus-checker and run ZoneAlarm.l

Any ideas on what the problem is and how to fix it.

Thanks

More about : problem add remove

Anonymous
December 26, 2004 7:20:11 PM

just an idea - search the KB or the web for how to manually remove
Add/Remove entries - then check out that section of your registry

Elliott Alterman wrote:

>When going to ControlPanel/Add-Remove it tries to create a list of all
>programs.The list appears to stop after about 14 or 15 entries but
>scrolling through lots of space shows the rest of the list WAY WAY down.
>
>I tried to search the MS Knowledge Base but couldn't find anything that
>appeared to reflect the problem. I am on SP2 and up-to-date with
>subsequent fixes, have an up-do-date virus-checker and run ZoneAlarm.l
>
>Any ideas on what the problem is and how to fix it.
>
>Thanks

Anonymous
December 27, 2004 10:17:24 AM

Line 226 right side...

--
Tumppi
Reply to group

"Elliott Alterman" <ealterman@nospamplease.cox.net> kirjoitti viestissä
> When going to ControlPanel/Add-Remove it tries to create a list of all
> programs.The list appears to stop after about 14 or 15 entries but
> scrolling through lots of space shows the rest of the list WAY WAY down.
>
> I tried to search the MS Knowledge Base but couldn't find anything that
> appeared to reflect the problem. I am on SP2 and up-to-date with
> subsequent fixes, have an up-do-date virus-checker and run ZoneAlarm.l
>
> Any ideas on what the problem is and how to fix it.
>
> Thanks
December 28, 2004 2:59:22 PM

You're welcome

--