Login Question..

hi...

i'm a Windows XP professional User. i was wondering whether i can switch
on my laptop without having to go through the login page?i want my OS to
start up automatically..is that possible?i can't seem 2 find any option 2 do
this in the Windows..can any1 help me with this?
thank you..
3 answers Last reply
More about login question

    i just dont wanna keep loging on the laptop..after i leave my laptop with
    the internet stil running..i'm either downloading some stuff or i need my
    windows to be running..but after a while..it will go to the windows startup
    again..n i need 2 click on my account again 2 access it eventhough im the
    only person using tis laptop.

    i want my laptop to startup automatically without having to click on my
    account to get startedup and also when after leaving my laptop 4 awhile
    without touching it..i dont want my laptop to go back to the login page. pls
    help me.Thanks you.

    Whoever is going to steal your laptop hopes you find an answer.

    Ted Zieglar
    ..

    dcinfinite wrote:
    > i just dont wanna keep loging on the laptop..after i leave my laptop
    > with the internet stil running..i'm either downloading some stuff or
    > i need my windows to be running..but after a while..it will go to the
    > windows startup again..n i need 2 click on my account again 2 access
    > it eventhough im the only person using tis laptop.
    >
    > i want my laptop to startup automatically without having to click on
    > my account to get startedup and also when after leaving my laptop 4
    > awhile without touching it..i dont want my laptop to go back to the
    > login page. pls help me.Thanks you.

    I suggest leaving the initial logon alone.. When you turn on your computer..

    However, if you don't want to lock the computer automatically when you are
    away - turn off that feature in your screensaver settings.. It's that
    simple.

    --
    <- Shenan ->

Login Microsoft Windows XP