Change name on user folder in Doc's and Settings?

I am wondering if it is possible to change the name of a user folder in
'Documents and Settings/User'? I have changed the name of the account in
"User Accounts" but the user folder is the same old name...
1 answer Last reply
More about change user folder settings

    Hi,

    No, it's not - it's a fixed system file. What you *can* do is create a new
    account with the preferred user name and copy the old user profile into it.

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811151

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Richard" <rwrede2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I am wondering if it is possible to change the name of a user folder in
    > 'Documents and Settings/User'? I have changed the name of the account in
    > "User Accounts" but the user folder is the same old name...

Microsoft User Accounts Windows XP