Change name on user folder in Doc's and Settings?

December 27, 2004 9:51:17 PM

I am wondering if it is possible to change the name of a user folder in
'Documents and Settings/User'? I have changed the name of the account in
"User Accounts" but the user folder is the same old name...
Anonymous
December 28, 2004 1:19:05 AM

Hi,

No, it's not - it's a fixed system file. What you *can* do is create a new
account with the preferred user name and copy the old user profile into it.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811151

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/