Windows XP pro & wrong keyboard setting ?

December 28, 2004 9:17:01 AM

I had no problems with earlier versions of windows, but how do I change my
keyboard settings in XP-pro? I have the @ sign where the " should be and visa
versa? Thanks in advance.

Brian
Anonymous
December 28, 2004 1:06:15 PM

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 06:17:01 -0800, zeontech1 wrote:

> I had no problems with earlier versions of windows, but how do I change my
> keyboard settings in XP-pro? I have the @ sign where the " should be and visa
> versa? Thanks in advance.
>
> Brian

Your language settings need attention. Control Panel> Regional and
Languages. Your global language should show on the Regional page. Adjust if
necessary. On the Languages tab, click Details. On the screen that appears,
there is a section titled "Installed services." Set the language for the
keyboard here.
--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User