problem with FIRMWARE dwl 2000ap+

hai all,

anyone had problems with DLink dwl2000ap+ after the upgrade of the Firmware?
I am not able anymore to keep on without ping loss, the TCP connection on
the ethernet interface, and every time I try to downgrade the firmware
release it never goes till the end, someone got the same problem or
better.... the solution??

TNX!
2 answers Last reply
More about problem firmware 2000ap

    "RatMan" <rattoeur@mail.wind.it> wrote :

    > hai all,
    >
    > anyone had problems with DLink dwl2000ap+

    i got one
    dwl2000ap+ with 2.0 firmware .. but there is no 2.0 firmware for 2000+
    according to dlink :/

    Pozdrawiam.
    --
    RusH //
    http://randki.o2.pl/profil.php?id_r=352019

    .....is it an Ack version probably? ;-P

    "RusH" <logistyka1@pf.pl> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > "RatMan" <rattoeur@mail.wind.it> wrote :
    >
    > > hai all,
    > >
    > > anyone had problems with DLink dwl2000ap+
    >
    > i got one
    > dwl2000ap+ with 2.0 firmware .. but there is no 2.0 firmware for 2000+
    > according to dlink :/
    >

    > Pozdrawiam.
    > --
    > RusH //
    > http://randki.o2.pl/profil.php?id_r=352019
    > Like ninjas, true hackers are shrouded in secrecy and mystery.
    > You may never know -- UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE.

Firmware Wireless Networking