problem with FIRMWARE dwl 2000ap+

Last response: in Wireless Networking
August 27, 2004 4:33:57 PM

hai all,

anyone had problems with DLink dwl2000ap+ after the upgrade of the Firmware?
I am not able anymore to keep on without ping loss, the TCP connection on
the ethernet interface, and every time I try to downgrade the firmware
release it never goes till the end, someone got the same problem or
better.... the solution??

TNX!
August 27, 2004 6:22:15 PM

"RatMan" <rattoeur@mail.wind.it> wrote :

> hai all,
>
> anyone had problems with DLink dwl2000ap+

i got one
dwl2000ap+ with 2.0 firmware .. but there is no 2.0 firmware for 2000+
according to dlink :/

Pozdrawiam.
--
RusH //