Installing new programs on only administrator profiles

I just bought a new computer with XP Home. I have three kids and each have
their own accounts. When I install programs from my administrator account,
such as financial/personal software, etc., the icons/start menu items show up
on their limited accounts. When I delete them from their desktops/startups,
they delete from my administrator profile. How do I install them so they do
not show up an all profiles. I don;t want the kids to tinker with my
finances, etc. Thanks!

A lot of programs don't ask to install for this user only... So the icons end
up in the "All Users" account folders... Go into documents and settings in
the root folder and then into "all users" take a look at whats in the start
menu if you move them into your profile folder (start menu) then only you can
see them... Copy them into other profiles that may need to see them...

Regards UCG