How to get settings for firefox to be the same for all use..

December 28, 2004 10:17:08 PM

I loaded up firefox under admin id, adjusted settings, added options.
Logged out of admin id and logged in under non-admin id.
Get default settings of firefox.
Any suggestions?
Will I have this problem with all software I load?

More about : settings firefox

December 29, 2004 2:20:43 AM

I use Mozilla . Whick I guess is The Same as Firefox..
Netscape /Mozilla/ Firefox are all Suppose to be the Same Browser, So I
have never Downloaded Firefox
Firefox is The STAND ALONE Browser only and Thunderbird is the Stand
alone E-Mail Program

Netscape 7.2 and Mozilla 1.7.5 are the combination of BOTH BROWSER &
e-mail Client Mozilla 1.7.5 is NEWER Than Netscape 7.2 and 7.2
Has Some security Bugs that were fixed in 1.7.5 and FireFox

Try This

Start/Programs / Firefox and See if There is a PRoFILE MANAGER

rk wrote:

> I loaded up firefox under admin id, adjusted settings, added options.
> Logged out of admin id and logged in under non-admin id.
> Get default settings of firefox.
> Any suggestions?
> Will I have this problem with all software I load?
Anonymous
December 29, 2004 2:20:44 AM

Hi-
No such option.