How to get settings for firefox to be the same for all use..

I loaded up firefox under admin id, adjusted settings, added options.
Logged out of admin id and logged in under non-admin id.
Get default settings of firefox.
Any suggestions?
Will I have this problem with all software I load?
2 answers Last reply
More about settings firefox

    I use Mozilla . Whick I guess is The Same as Firefox..
    Netscape /Mozilla/ Firefox are all Suppose to be the Same Browser, So I
    have never Downloaded Firefox
    Firefox is The STAND ALONE Browser only and Thunderbird is the Stand
    alone E-Mail Program

    Netscape 7.2 and Mozilla 1.7.5 are the combination of BOTH BROWSER &
    e-mail Client Mozilla 1.7.5 is NEWER Than Netscape 7.2 and 7.2
    Has Some security Bugs that were fixed in 1.7.5 and FireFox

    Try This

    Start/Programs / Firefox and See if There is a PRoFILE MANAGER

    rk wrote:

    > I loaded up firefox under admin id, adjusted settings, added options.
    > Logged out of admin id and logged in under non-admin id.
    > Get default settings of firefox.
    > Any suggestions?
    > Will I have this problem with all software I load?

    Hi-
    No such option.
    rk

    "Santa" wrote:

    > I use Mozilla . Whick I guess is The Same as Firefox..
    > Netscape /Mozilla/ Firefox are all Suppose to be the Same Browser, So I
    > have never Downloaded Firefox
    > Firefox is The STAND ALONE Browser only and Thunderbird is the Stand
    > alone E-Mail Program
    >
    > Netscape 7.2 and Mozilla 1.7.5 are the combination of BOTH BROWSER &
    > e-mail Client Mozilla 1.7.5 is NEWER Than Netscape 7.2 and 7.2
    > Has Some security Bugs that were fixed in 1.7.5 and FireFox
    >
    > Try This
    >
    > Start/Programs / Firefox and See if There is a PRoFILE MANAGER
    >

    > rk wrote:
    >
    > > I loaded up firefox under admin id, adjusted settings, added options.
    > > Logged out of admin id and logged in under non-admin id.
    > > Get default settings of firefox.
    > > Any suggestions?
    > > Will I have this problem with all software I load?

Firefox Microsoft Windows XP