Deal fell through on my CPU so I also have a Q6600 G0. Works perfectly, OCed it before I took it out and got it to 3.5 ghz stable on air without changing voltage or messing with it much, so Im sure it can be pushed much higher than that. SOLD
Well after finding the EVGA 680i(same model as yours) on eBay for $56 with a $10 shipping cost, I kept looking and another one popped up on eBay again and i snagged it for $52 with a $6 shipping cost. Thanks for the opportunity but your really should consider lowering your price!!
* Post in ALL CAPS or use excessive punctuation!!!
* Share personal information, like your email address. Identify theft is real.
* Bump posts, claim "first!"
* Hijack a topic. Stick to the original conversation.
* Ask for help pirating, cracking passwords, or bypassing copyright protection