Help fro new user

I need help on how to move an email message from Outlook
Express to Internet Explorer.
Please help
Thanks Karen
5 answers Last reply
More about help user

    For expert Outlook Express advice:

    Please visit the experts in the Outlook Express newsgroup:

    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP - Shell/User

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Karen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I need help on how to move an email message from Outlook
    > Express to Internet Explorer.
    > Please help
    > Thanks Karen

    You can't just move an email message from OE to IE. You'll have to be more
    specific about what you're trying to accomplish.

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

    "Karen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I need help on how to move an email message from Outlook
    > Express to Internet Explorer.
    > Please help
    > Thanks Karen

    Tell us what is your goal. What you describe is not possible. Internet
    Explorer is a web browser. From IE, you can use the File -> Send menu
    to copy a web page into your e-mail client's compose editor to then
    e-mail it, but IE is not an e-mail client. Your question is like, "How
    to I make tomato soup with my television." Well, I suppose it is doable
    if we knew what you really intended to do.

    *** Post your replies to the newsgroup. Share with others.
    *** For e-mail, you must append "#NEWS#" to the Subject.

    Karen wrote:
    > I need help on how to move an email message from Outlook
    > Express to Internet Explorer.
    > Please help
    > Thanks Karen

    Internet Explorer is a Web Browser, NOT an email client. Please be a bit
    more specific on what you are trying to do.

    Did you really mean to say "Outlook Express to Outlook" rather than "Outlook
    Express to Internet Explorer"? Internet Explorer is a browser, not an e-mail
    program.

    "Karen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I need help on how to move an email message from Outlook
    > Express to Internet Explorer.
    > Please help
    > Thanks Karen

Internet Explorer Outlook Microsoft Windows XP