Help fro new user

December 29, 2004 9:18:18 AM

I need help on how to move an email message from Outlook
Express to Internet Explorer.
Please help
Thanks Karen

More about : fro user

Anonymous
December 29, 2004 11:24:26 AM

For expert Outlook Express advice:

Please visit the experts in the Outlook Express newsgroup:

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Karen" wrote:

| I need help on how to move an email message from Outlook
| Express to Internet Explorer.
| Please help
| Thanks Karen
Anonymous
December 29, 2004 12:29:51 PM

"Karen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I need help on how to move an email message from Outlook
> Express to Internet Explorer.
> Please help
> Thanks Karen

You can't just move an email message from OE to IE. You'll have to be more
specific about what you're trying to accomplish.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

"Karen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need help on how to move an email message from Outlook
> Express to Internet Explorer.
> Please help
> Thanks Karen

Tell us what is your goal. What you describe is not possible. Internet
Explorer is a web browser. From IE, you can use the File -> Send menu
to copy a web page into your e-mail client's compose editor to then
e-mail it, but IE is not an e-mail client. Your question is like, "How
to I make tomato soup with my television." Well, I suppose it is doable
if we knew what you really intended to do.

*** Post your replies to the newsgroup. Share with others.
*** For e-mail, you must append "#NEWS#" to the Subject.
December 29, 2004 5:43:05 PM

Karen wrote:
> I need help on how to move an email message from Outlook
> Express to Internet Explorer.
> Please help
> Thanks Karen

Internet Explorer is a Web Browser, NOT an email client. Please be a bit
more specific on what you are trying to do.
December 29, 2004 11:15:15 PM

Did you really mean to say "Outlook Express to Outlook" rather than "Outlook
Express to Internet Explorer"? Internet Explorer is a browser, not an e-mail
program.

!