Power-on password

Hello

I've just bought a Toshiba A60 notebook running Windows XP Home. Can I
set a password to be used even before Windows loads, please?

Bill
2 answers Last reply
More about power password

    Read the User's Guide that came with your Toshiba notebook
    to learn how to set a BIOS password.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    Carey Frisch [MVP] wrote:

    > Read the User's Guide that came with your Toshiba notebook
    > to learn how to set a BIOS password.

    Thank you. I did read the user manual but couldn't find what I wanted,
    however a phone call advised me that there was an extended on-line user
    manual which has told me what to do.

    Bill

Notebooks Microsoft Power Windows XP