Delete a folder ?

Why can I not delete this, not in Safe mode either within windows xp.?

Under Applications, I have on my partitioned F drive, a folder named
"Renamed cdO" with
a number of files under it.

Deleting the individual folders first does not work either.

I have tried to delete it via a Command prompt and it still does not work.

Any idea what this is?

"Ritter197" <Ritter197@Comcast.net> wrote in message
> Why can I not delete this, not in Safe mode either within windows xp.?
>
> Under Applications, I have on my partitioned F drive, a folder named
> "Renamed cdO" with
> a number of files under it.
>
> Deleting the individual folders first does not work either.
>
> I have tried to delete it via a Command prompt and it still does not
> work.
>
> Any idea what this is?

delete undeletable files:

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE