Patriot Viper DDR3 3x1gb 1600MHZ Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

TokenCRX

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2010
Hey guys, my board has 2 ram slots, and ended up switching to 2 x 2gb of ram, so I'm selling this ram for pretty cheap. Hardly used, 1 of the sticks completely unused.

3GB (3 x 1GB) / DDR3 PC3-12800 / 1600MHz / Low Latency DIMM Kit / Patriot Extreme Performance Viper Series / PVT33G1600LLK

Patriot Extreme Performance (EP) Low Latency line is engineered to expand your gaming options. These modules are designed to operate at 1600MHz at 8-8-8-24 timings and is available in 3GB and 6GB kit capacities. Equipped with Patriot ACC (Aluminum Copper Composite) technology, these modules are designed for maximum performance and stability under extreme overclocking conditions. Engineered with quality and Performance in mind, Patriot Extreme Performance line is the ultimate solution for extreme overclockers, gamers, and PC enthusiasts.

http://www.frys.com/product/5842563

Wasn't overclocked or anything of the sort. Just run normal, in a well cooled PC.

I'm asking for $50.00 shipped, so this is a great buy for someone.

Still have the box and still under manufacturer's warranty. I can send everything along with it. Even a receipt.

I haven't sold anything here before, but you have to start somewhere right?

Thanks for taking a look.

TokenCRX

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2010
Thanks! I would of rather returned it, but today is day 17 of the 15 day return policy. Ah well. Hopefully someone will pick up this ram for a great price! Save 30 dollars guys, come on now! :bounce:

penn919

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2010

Do you ship in the U.S.?

Status
Not open for further replies.