I have a new computer from Alienware and each time I start it ask me to
register windows before it boots all the way up so I click on yes to do so
and fill out all the info and then it says cant connect to internet even thou
I am on a cable hook up thats always on. So my question is after I boot up
is there somewhere to go in windows where I can click on something to
register while I am booted up and online? thanks.

Instead choose the option to activate by phone.
Also do not confuse Activation with Registration.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/