Shortcuts - (Start - Menu - Programs)

I have several zero length shortcuts showing up in my program menu and have
been unable to remove them. From Win Explorer, I've tried deleting, moving,
changing the name, overwriting and running error checking from the HD
properties--tools. Nothing works. How can I remove these zero length
entries. Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about shortcuts start menu programs

    Ignore - I solved it.

    "Walt" <bob@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >I have several zero length shortcuts showing up in my program menu and have
    >been unable to remove them. From Win Explorer, I've tried deleting, moving,
    >changing the name, overwriting and running error checking from the HD
    >properties--tools. Nothing works. How can I remove these zero length
    >entries. Thank you.

Start Menu Microsoft Windows XP