Shortcuts - (Start - Menu - Programs)

I have several zero length shortcuts showing up in my program menu and have
been unable to remove them. From Win Explorer, I've tried deleting, moving,
changing the name, overwriting and running error checking from the HD
properties--tools. Nothing works. How can I remove these zero length
entries. Thank you.

Ignore - I solved it.