How do I increase the size of the font in Windows explorer..

How do I increase the size of the font in Windows explorer.

Thanks
D.

Byte

Rightclick open area center of screen then click Properties.
Click the Appearance tab and bottom of window check Font size
You have choice of normal, large or extra large
Make your selection, click Apply and OK. You may need to reboot to take
effect.

"Dorothy" <dpost8@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> How do I increase the size of the font in Windows explorer.
>
> Thanks
> D.

Right click a blank spot on the desktop.
Choose Properties.
Click the Appearance tab.
In the Item drop-down box choose Icon.
Change the font size.