I need assistance Identifying a song from a game.

cliffro

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2007
I was looking through my computer for sound clips for the new Windows Live Messenger, and found a file called Maintheme.wav, the song sounds so familiar but I cannot place what game its from.....

I uploaded it to my site, it has a tendency to be slow sometimes(less than 100kB/s) so excuse me if its slow.
I downloaded the initial copy(wav 17mb in about 30-45secs)
www.cglz.us/Files/Maintheme.mp3

In my defense I play so many its hard to remember.

stemnin

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2006
It sounds a lot like an Unreal song sorta.. i've went through 20 on youtube but can't find this.. might reinstall ut2004 lol. (if it is indeed that)

edit, been looking for a while on youtube vids, but I haven't found this one (thought it does sound like a UT2004 map after listening to most of em lol)

cliffro

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2007
Ok, I'm an idiot.....I just did a quick google search which I should have done in the first place, but its Frontlines Fuel of War.

It was at the bottom of the first page.....I assume I downloaded it back when I was still actively playing the game.

I appreciate the help though, And Stemnin and Morton you were both close, it uses UE3.

Matthew Harwood was the sound director for the game, I think I grabbed it a while ago when he mentioned in the Kaos forums it was available to download