installshield

December 31, 2004 11:31:04 AM

Have problem with installation of software (copilot live).
PC running XP Home with sp 2, the install wizard starts the installation
disc, when asked for the product key gives the message 'An unspecified error
occurred' and
then 'Invalid installation key code'
I can run the installation disc on laptop , win 98 se, same product key with
no problems.
The software support line have no answer.
Help needed
Thanks Baz

More about : installshield

December 31, 2004 11:47:02 AM

Run the Program Compatibility Wizard.
Start>All Programs>Accessories>Program Compatibility Wizard
Click the Next button and then select choose from a list of programs.
You may need to run it with Windows98 settings.

"VR6baz" wrote:

> Have problem with installation of software (copilot live).
> PC running XP Home with sp 2, the install wizard starts the installation
> disc, when asked for the product key gives the message 'An unspecified error
> occurred' and
> then 'Invalid installation key code'
> I can run the installation disc on laptop , win 98 se, same product key with
> no problems.
> The software support line have no answer.
> Help needed
> Thanks Baz
Anonymous
December 31, 2004 12:37:01 PM

not tried that solution yet, since the software should run on XP.

Baz

!