how do you take computer off home network? I tried to put my laptop on home
network but now it does'nt allow me to connect to my wireless router it says
it is firewalled I tried to disable firewall but still can't get on

peter

I think you need to reconfigure your whole network thing as well as your
wireless router.
If the laptop is not allowed to access a network computer it could be the
firewall on the computer is keeping it out.
Look here for expert help and guidelines as well as excellent how to's on
network/wireless setup
http://www.ezlan.net/index.html
peter