Status
Not open for further replies.

ITsonic

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2010
Hi i'm new here i'm trying to sell an AMD CPU and Intel CPU they are both used CPUs I need to know what prices I need to set so people can buy it from me in the Classifieds under the deals topic on tom's hardware. So can anyone tell what prices I sell my AMD Athlon 64 2GHz and Intel Pentium 4 1.8 GHZ at?

Go to e-bay and search for the items. Then click on advanced search and check off completed items only and used. The results of sold items will be in green, and will represent the price that people will be willing to pay.

icraig

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2010
I say about $2-3 for the P4 and max $10 for the AMD. If you're lucky that is.

I just sold an AMD Athlon XP3000 Barton for $12, but there sought after being one of the last Socket A's. I also just sold a Pentium 4 1.6GHz Willamette for $1.50, they're really not worth very much at all!

loneninja

Distinguished
Something as weak as that P4 I would never buy even for an old system that died, doubt many others would either. The Athlon is a decent single core cpu, but still dated, if I needed one to get a system working I'd pay $10-$20 tops.

I see entire computers with these types of parts go for under $50, they aren't very useful, and often get given away for free or thrown out.

Status
Not open for further replies.