Between WSK2 and Baal we picked up Andariels Visage for Shady and I
scored Trangs hat. So if I hadn't given away all the Trangs Armor I'd
collected along the way, I'd have had the full set. : )
Ashen Shugar
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

WhiteDog

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2003

"Ashen Shugar" <deathsabyss@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> Between WSK2 and Baal we picked up Andariels Visage for Shady and I
> scored Trangs hat. So if I hadn't given away all the Trangs Armor I'd
> collected along the way, I'd have had the full set. : )
> Ashen Shugar

I know we have plenty of extra armor if you want one.

And so it is written, that Ashen Shugar coming to a smoldering
shrub, spake these words:
> Between WSK2 and Baal we picked up Andariels Visage for Shady
> and I scored Trangs hat. So if I hadn't given away all the
> Trangs Armor I'd collected along the way, I'd have had the
> full set. : ) Ashen Shugar

And here I thought you were going to talk about all the hats the ladies
in Britain were wearing at Prince Charles and Misstress Camilla's wedding.

-Wailwulf

deathsabyss@yahoo.com.au (Ashen Shugar) had this idea for a movie:

>Between WSK2 and Baal we picked up Andariels Visage for Shady and I
>scored Trangs hat. So if I hadn't given away all the Trangs Armor I'd
>collected along the way, I'd have had the full set. : )

I've been seeing Andariel's visage a lot recently, in fact twelve times this
morning during breakfast.

--
Slaughter is its own reward.

"Wailwulf" <Wailwulf@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> And so it is written, that Ashen Shugar coming to a smoldering
> shrub, spake these words:
> > Between WSK2 and Baal we picked up Andariels Visage for Shady
> > and I scored Trangs hat. So if I hadn't given away all the
> > Trangs Armor I'd collected along the way, I'd have had the
> > full set. : ) Ashen Shugar
>
> And here I thought you were going to talk about all the hats the
ladies
> in Britain were wearing at Prince Charles and Misstress Camilla's wedding.
>
> -Wailwulf

Heh, all the old ladies' hats looked like cakes.

short

Ashen Shugar wrote:
> Between WSK2 and Baal we picked up Andariels Visage for Shady and I
> scored Trangs hat. So if I hadn't given away all the Trangs Armor
I'd
> collected along the way, I'd have had the full set. : )
> Ashen Shugar
> --
> The lions sing and the hills take flight.
> The moon by day, and the sun by night.
> Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
> Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

Hi

Yeah battle.net been hat crazy the past few days. since last week I
been playing my necro mostly to get him to 90 and lots of hats feel. 3
vamp gazes 2 andy visage hats a shako a trang oul hat a nats hat and
then a cpl days ago a night wings veil dropped for my sorc while she
was magic hunting in pit.

Kaytie

WhiteDog

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2003

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> deathsabyss@yahoo.com.au (Ashen Shugar) had this idea for a movie:
>

> >Between WSK2 and Baal we picked up Andariels Visage for Shady and I
> >scored Trangs hat. So if I hadn't given away all the Trangs Armor I'd
> >collected along the way, I'd have had the full set. : )
>
> I've been seeing Andariel's visage a lot recently, in fact twelve times
this
> morning during breakfast.

Hmm, I think you've been playing this game too much when you're seeing her
in your frosted flakes. She does have a nice rack though. :)

I think it was "Kaytie" <kaytiekat@aol.com> that wrote something
like...

>Ashen Shugar wrote:
>> Between WSK2 and Baal we picked up Andariels Visage for Shady and I
>> scored Trangs hat. So if I hadn't given away all the Trangs Armor
>I'd
>> collected along the way, I'd have had the full set. : )
>> Ashen Shugar
>> --
>> The lions sing and the hills take flight.
>> The moon by day, and the sun by night.
>> Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
>> Let the Lord of Chaos rule!
>
>Hi
>
>Yeah battle.net been hat crazy the past few days. since last week I
>been playing my necro mostly to get him to 90 and lots of hats feel. 3
>vamp gazes 2 andy visage hats a shako a trang oul hat a nats hat and
>then a cpl days ago a night wings veil dropped for my sorc while she
>was magic hunting in pit.
>
>Kaytie

I thought you're luck had been stolen? I've seen less than that drop
in the entire year that I've been playing on the realms.

Ashen Shugar wrote:

> I thought you're luck had been stolen? I've seen less than that drop
> in the entire year that I've been playing on the realms.
>
> Ashen Shugar
> --
> The lions sing and the hills take flight.
> The moon by day, and the sun by night.
> Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
> Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

Yeah Misfit Jorel and Jabber snatch it all the time so imagine how good
the stuff would have been IF I had my luck and it wasnt all snatched :)

Kaytie

~misfit~ wrote:

> > I thought you're luck had been stolen? I've seen less than that
drop
> > in the entire year that I've been playing on the realms.
>
> This is what I try to tell her, since she stole my luck she's been
getting
> such phenomenal finds she doesn't know what a bad MF day is anymore.
In the
> last *six months* (never mind week) I've found 0 Vamp gazes, 0
Andariels
> Visages, 1 Shako, 1 TO hat, 1 Nat's and 0 Nightwings. And that six
months
> includes a few hundred hours of dedicated MFing.
> --
well that just cuz u went to hard core when battle,net had crazy hat
week in soft core :) and if u hadnt snatched my luck I might have
gotten a perfect nightwing veil instead of just 11% so :p hehe

> ~misfit~ <---- Luck snatching victim.
nope it luck snatcher :)

Kaytie<--innocent luck snatching victim

On that special day, Kaytie, (kaytiekat@aol.com) said...

> Yeah battle.net been hat crazy the past few days. since last week I
> been playing my necro mostly to get him to 90 and lots of hats feel. 3
> vamp gazes 2 andy visage hats a shako a trang oul hat a nats hat and
> then a cpl days ago a night wings veil dropped for my sorc while she
> was magic hunting in pit.

You should make a profession out of it. You could obviously make a
living, by selling *guaranteed legit* super (not duper) items.

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.

I think it was "Kaytie" <kaytiekat@aol.com> that wrote something
like...

>Ashen Shugar wrote:
>

>> I thought you're luck had been stolen? I've seen less than that drop
>> in the entire year that I've been playing on the realms.
>>
>> Ashen Shugar
>> --
>> The lions sing and the hills take flight.
>> The moon by day, and the sun by night.
>> Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
>> Let the Lord of Chaos rule!
>
>Yeah Misfit Jorel and Jabber snatch it all the time so imagine how good
>the stuff would have been IF I had my luck and it wasnt all snatched :)
>
>Kaytie

*coughchokeurk*