Hey all,

If I make an IG out of an Insight stick, will the IG get the meditation
aura?

And what about if I make it out of something with Chance to cast [spell] -
will that transfer?

The only thing I could find about this subject on the AS was this line "Some
magical item properties are not transferred to the Iron Golem such as
"Chance to find Magical Items", and "Mana Steal"." Does anyone know of a
list of all the properties the IG won't get?

TIA

Devast8or

mark

"Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Hey all,
>
> If I make an IG out of an Insight stick, will the IG get the meditation
> aura?

Yes. I made an experimental SP character who had a Beast IG and the Fanat
aura worked just fine.

Regards-
Mark

Bongo-Fury

Mark wrote:
> "Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> Hey all,
>>
>> If I make an IG out of an Insight stick, will the IG get the
>> meditation aura?
>
> Yes. I made an experimental SP character who had a Beast IG and the
> Fanat aura worked just fine.
>
> Regards-
> Mark
>
> Bongo-Fury

Cool, thanks Mark. I have an Insight Colossus Voulge just lying (sic?)
around (I forgot to check the req's - turns out my merc needs to be lvl ~96
or so to use it :)

Devast8or

~misfit~ wrote:

>> And what about if I make it out of something with Chance to cast
>> [spell] - will that transfer?
>
> Yes.

Nice, thanks Misfit.

Devast8or