warrant out for

Archived from groups: news.admin.net-abuse.email,alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services (More info?)

warrant out for (jeff) jbond@nowhere.com AKA Alan P
(alan@nowhere.com) AKA Jamie (jamie60000@hotmail.com).
Day & Night Stalker THAT LIKES KIDS IF YOU NO WHAT I MEAN Is Now
(jeff) jbond@nowhere.com mail theft, day and night Stalker,Grand Theft
Auto,
harassment phones calls,cyberstalking,bank robber been in & out of
folsom.

what did (jeff) jbond@nowhere.com AKA "Alan p" Alan@nowhere.com AKA
Jamie (jamie60000@hotmail.com) do for
a living
cleans portable, pizza boy driver and he works at the dump. but now he
is on the
run agin from the fbi,local pd an sheriff and amw john walsh. he went
something went wrong and enter the life of crime.

zboxman94506@canada.com (ZBOXMAN94506) wrote in message news:<6d65194a.0406122016.795f540d@posting.google.com>...
> warrant out for (jeff) jbond@nowhere.com AKA Alan P
> (alan@nowhere.com) AKA Jamie (jamie60000@hotmail.com).
> Day & Night Stalker THAT LIKES KIDS IF YOU NO WHAT I MEAN Is Now
> (jeff) jbond@nowhere.com mail theft, day and night Stalker,Grand Theft
> Auto,
> harassment phones calls,cyberstalking,bank robber been in & out of
> folsom.

STARBUCKSCARDS

IF I SEE JEFF BOND I WILL SHOOT HIM