bill

I have set my screen saver to show "My Pictures". It
works fine when I am logged on. But, as soon as I log
off and go to the logon screen, the only screen saver is
the "Windows XP Home Edition" logo.

How do I make the "My Pictures" screen saver show while I
am logged off?

Thanks in advance for anyone's help.

Happy New Year!
Bill

Hi,

Click start/run, type regedit and click ok. Expand the plus (+) signs to
reach this key and click on it:

HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Desktop

Double click the scrnsave.exe string in the right pane. Change the value
date to "ssmypics.scr" (without the quotes). Click ok and close the registry
editor.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/