Sign in with
Your question
Closed

$20 WTS Brand New Xigmatek HDT S1283 Bundle w/ Bracket

Last response: in Deals
September 22, 2010 7:51:55 PM

I'm selling a new heatsink complete in its box along with a used after market mounting unit.

Here's a great chance to pick up a top notch cooler (it's a monster) for a lot less. It's one of the better ones you can own -- see this review by frostytech:

http://www.frostytech.com/articleview.cfm?articleid=223...

When I shipped my computer to Virginia Tech, the package was dropped during transit and broke one of the connector pins (among other things). This product has a lifetime warranty, so Xigmatek shipped me a new one to replace the broken one. In the meantime, I already had to pick up a new case and fan, so I have a brand new boxed HDT S1283 -- the only used part is the fan. Additionally, I had purchased a crossbow mounting unit (worth $10 plus shipping) from newegg awhile back that doesn't work with my new cooler.

WHAT THIS MEANS TO YOU:

I am selling the new HDT S1283 along with the used crossbow mounting unit for $25, including shipping. The S1283 is $35 with shipping new, and the crossbow unit is $10 with shipping new, which means you are getting a $45+ heatsink for $25 (including shipping).

I can only accept paypal. Additionally, I won't be shipping outside of the U.S. Too expensive!

Here they are:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

From Newegg's website:

Xigmatek's European design team is dedicated to becoming a world leader in CPU thermal cooling by producing reliable, efficient and environmentally sound cooling systems. They don't cut corners with their products to deliver on their promise and the HDT-S1283 is no exception.

Designed to attach easily to the motherboard of all Intel Socket 775 and AMD Socket AM2, 754, 939 and 940 CPUs, the HDT-S1283 is ready to go right out of the box. No tools are required, nor is removal of the motherboard, thanks to its light weight and anti-vibration technology. Three large, liquid-filled, U-shaped 8mm pure copper heat pipes directly touch the heatspreader of the CPU for maximum transference of damaging heat away from the processor and up to the aluminum convection fins.

The heatsink is cooled by the 120mm fan mounted on the side of the array which blows nearly 100 CFM of cooling air at its maximum 1500 RPM. Its support for PWM lets the BIOS control the speed of the fan based on the CPU's thermal needs – lowering the fans speed and noise during off-peak cycles. A spoiler on the back side of the cooling array diverts air to cool components around the CPU as well.

Compatibility
All Intel Socket 775 CPU
Core 2 Extreme / Quad / Duo
Pentium Extreme Edition / D
Celeron D
All AMD Socket AM2 / 754 / 939 / 940 CPU
Athlon 64 / FX / X2 / Opteron / Sempron
Bearing Type
Rifle
RPM
800 - 1500 RPM
Air Flow
56.3 CFM
Noise Level
20 - 32 dBA
September 24, 2010 2:34:15 AM

*Bump*

Price changed to $20 USD shipped.
September 24, 2010 4:43:13 AM

you got pm
October 4, 2010 6:18:37 AM

Quote:
Don't...

* Post in ALL CAPS or use excessive punctuation!!!
* Share personal information, like your email address. Identify theft is real.
* Bump posts, claim "first!"
* Hijack a topic. Stick to the original conversation.
* Ask for help pirating, cracking passwords, or bypassing copyright protection

Source.
!