Should I install "Java" on my new XPhome machine??? Is it ..

Should I install "Java" on my new XPhome machine???
Is it of any use??
Thanks
D.
3 answers Last reply
More about should install java xphome machine

    Hi D,

    Some web pages require it. You will probably need it eventually.
    Go a head and install it.
    The marketplace for Java technology
    http://java.com/en/index.jsp

    --
    Regards,
    Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]

    Dorothy wrote:
    > Should I install "Java" on my new XPhome machine???
    > Is it of any use??
    > Thanks
    > D.

    Java is used for interactivity on the Internet.

    Get it here:
    http://www.java.com/en/index.jsp

    Ted Zieglar

    "Dorothy" <dpost8@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Should I install "Java" on my new XPhome machine???
    > Is it of any use??
    > Thanks
    > D.

    "Dorothy" <dpost8@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Should I install "Java" on my new XPhome machine???
    > Is it of any use??
    > Thanks
    > D.

    This was answered in another newsgroup.

    If you must post identical messages in more than one newsgroup please
    crosspost, i.e. please place all of the newsgroups in the Newsgroup field of
    one message, separated by commas. That way when someone reads the message
    in one newsgroup it will be marked as read in all of them. In addition, an
    answer posted in one newsgroup will generally show up in all of them.

    This is usually not necessary since most of those who answer posts read
    more than one newsgroup.

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com