Should I install "Java" on my new XPhome machine??? Is it ..

Tags:
  • Java
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
January 2, 2005 11:27:48 PM

Should I install "Java" on my new XPhome machine???
Is it of any use??
Thanks
D.

More about : install java xphome machine

Anonymous
January 2, 2005 11:27:49 PM

Hi D,

Some web pages require it. You will probably need it eventually.
Go a head and install it.
The marketplace for Java technology
http://java.com/en/index.jsp

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]

Dorothy wrote:
> Should I install "Java" on my new XPhome machine???
> Is it of any use??
> Thanks
> D.
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 11:27:49 PM

Java is used for interactivity on the Internet.

Get it here:
http://www.java.com/en/index.jsp

Ted Zieglar

"Dorothy" <dpost8@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Should I install "Java" on my new XPhome machine???
> Is it of any use??
> Thanks
> D.
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 11:27:49 PM

"Dorothy" <dpost8@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Should I install "Java" on my new XPhome machine???
> Is it of any use??
> Thanks
> D.

This was answered in another newsgroup.

If you must post identical messages in more than one newsgroup please
crosspost, i.e. please place all of the newsgroups in the Newsgroup field of
one message, separated by commas. That way when someone reads the message
in one newsgroup it will be marked as read in all of them. In addition, an
answer posted in one newsgroup will generally show up in all of them.

This is usually not necessary since most of those who answer posts read
more than one newsgroup.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com