Duplicate Control Panel Modules

I have from time to time wondered how to get rid of those. This time it's
the network module--unless for some reason XP Home is *supposed* to have two
of those!

"Valjean" <jvaljean@nospamcharter.net> wrote:

>I have from time to time wondered how to get rid of those. This time it's
>the network module--unless for some reason XP Home is *supposed* to have two
>of those!

Check the settings in the Registry at
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ControlsFolder\Display\Shellex\PropertySheetHandlers
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\explorer\ControlPanel\NameSpace
You may find a doubled entry here. Delete it.

--
(tm)