NO KILL KING!!!!!11!!11!!!

Someone please refresh my memory: if I have already killed the cow king once
in a game, then enter a new one and kill him there too - this won't affect
anyone in my party, right? Virgins will retain their virginity, yes? Or
should I unparty first?

TIA

Devast8or

In a parallel universe, Anti-Devast8or said exactly the opposite of:

> Someone please refresh my memory: if I have already killed the cow
> king once in a game, then enter a new one and kill him there too -
> this won't affect anyone in my party, right?

Right

> Virgins will retain their virginity, yes?

Yes

> Or should I unparty first?

Not needed, but since so many people don't know how that quest works if
they want to unparty then no problem. Some people will leave the game and
rejoin when I kill the king. If they want to go through the trouble, it's
up to them! :)

*-) K.os
--
"He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots in the
sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that from some vantage

keith

"K.os" <K.os023@gmail.com> wrote in message news:<498c3d.oag.ln@ewigeblumenkraft.ankman.de>...
> In a parallel universe, Anti-Devast8or said exactly the opposite of:
>
> > Someone please refresh my memory: if I have already killed the cow
> > king once in a game, then enter a new one and kill him there too -
> > this won't affect anyone in my party, right?
>
> Right
>
> > Virgins will retain their virginity, yes?
>
> Yes
>
> > Or should I unparty first?
>
> Not needed, but since so many people don't know how that quest works if
> they want to unparty then no problem. Some people will leave the game and
> rejoin when I kill the king. If they want to go through the trouble, it's
> up to them! :)
>
> *-) K.os

Im not 100% on this but I think if your out of experience credit
range then your also out of killing credit for the Cow King.

Even better.

I don't want to spoil it for anyone and cause them not to be able to
make cow portals anymore, so I wanted to be sure before I go kill the
king in pubbie cowruns.

Thanks.

Devast8or (my skelliemancer is about to have some fun hearing people
yell when I kill Elvis :D )

K.os wrote:
> In a parallel universe, Anti-Devast8or said exactly the opposite of:
>
>> Someone please refresh my memory: if I have already killed the cow
>> king once in a game, then enter a new one and kill him there too -
>> this won't affect anyone in my party, right?
>
> Right
>
>> Virgins will retain their virginity, yes?
>
> Yes
>
>> Or should I unparty first?
>
> Not needed, but since so many people don't know how that quest works
> if they want to unparty then no problem. Some people will leave the
> game and rejoin when I kill the king. If they want to go through the
> trouble, it's up to them! :)
>
> *-) K.os

Great, thanks. Time to have some fun in pubbie cow games :D

Devast8or