deleted files being copied by windows

Hi,
I am in real need of help. I have picture files that I deleted and as soon
as I erase them they are being copied into the same program I deleted them
from. For example if I deleted a particular picture it will copy it and title
it {Copy 1 of whatever the name of the file was} then if I try to delete that
one it will say: Copy 2 of_______________ ; and so forth until it will start
saying copy 1 of copy of ____________. I am in need of help.

The same thing is occuring with my music files

Detox from alcohol. If you move the mouse more than 4 pixels with the left mouse button down it is a drag. If control is held down it forces a copy. If you drag between drives it also is a copy. Either work with single files (no control it will move the icon a little bit) or have a drink to stop trembling.

http://www.uscricket.com